Monday, May 10, 2010

Fashion school dropout, No graduation day for you!



Everyone that I went to Fashion school with is graduating, and it is flooding my Facebook News Feed like crazy. I moved to Montreal in 2007 for the 3 year Fashion Design course and dropped out the following year. My heart wasn't into it and my father was in and out of the hospital, so I moved back home. As my father's health grew stronger, I decided to move back to Montreal for the 3 semester Fashion Event Planning course. By second semester, I realized I had moved back for the wrong reasons. ( Check out the Bad Romance Post) It's been almost 4 years since I graduated High School, and I've lived, laughed and learnt so much... but career-wise I have no clue what to do. So I've come up with a few ideas...

-Esthetician
-Underground Weed Baker
-Reality Show Star
-Cabaret Owner/Choreographer
-Flight Attendant
-Photographer
-Au Pair in NYC, hey! free place to stay in NYC and all you do is chill with kids? What a breeze.
-Professional Housewife
-Debut Planner/Debut Dance Choreographer
-Work behind the scenes for a Musical or even better..on Broadway :)
-Matchmaker
-Guidance Counsellor

1 comment:

  1. I so love the idea of the Debut Planner/Choreographer... It would be amazing- and the younger girls would think that you were like really "fierce"...

    ReplyDelete