Monday, May 24, 2010

I think it's fly when the girls stop by in the summa





Red Corseted One Piece by Zimmerman



One Piece by Old Navy



Peacock Print One Piece by La Perla



One Piece by Diane Von Furstenburg




Striped Bathing Suit by Top Shop




Striped Cover Up by TopShop


Yesterday I went to Beachclub in Montreal for the first time. It was amazzing! It's pretty much an outdoor club with a hip hop and house side on a beach. An area on the sand with lounge chairs.You can play volleyball, water skiing, etc.. Basically anything your little drunk-ass desires :) In honor of my new found Sunday hangout, here are some bathing suits on my wish list for this summer.

1 comment:

  1. New kids on the block had a bunch of hits, chinese food makes me sick...
    Love the first one!! Love ya!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete