Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm bacckkk!

Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at all?


But for serious.. if you are reading this. HELLO! Major props to you if you know the song that I was referencing. I decided to get back into the blogging. I needed some sort of outlet for all the things that bounce around in my head everyday. I toyed with the idea of a youtube channel, but hearing my own voice kinda makes me cringe. I was reading my past posts and wowza. That's really all I have to say about that.

I feel like I need a life update since those last posts were such a long time ago. So here it goes.. I live in Ottawa. My boyfriend and I have almost been together for 3 years strong. I went to school for Makeup Artistry and Esthetics. I work as a Cosmetic Merchandiser (Sounds fancier than it actually is, but I like it!). I'm currently building my kit so I can start my portfolio and freelance. That's pretty much it in a nutshell...

You can expect alot of makeup talk, music, ramblings about life, fashion, maybe even a little fitness in this blog. Let's even throw in a pinch of humour. So basically... if you don't have a vajayjay you probably won't like this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment