Friday, June 18, 2010

Woof

I've come to the conclusion that I am a SEA LION! I was reading up about finding your inner Power Animal last night. The Shamans believe that everyone has one or else you probably wouldn't have been able to make it past childhood. Their kind of like a guardian angel, a spirit that guides and protects you, and whose qualities you possess.

Sealions are are incredibly creative and imaginative and without an outlet to channel these gifts their life force will diminish. They rebound from hard-life situations where others would give up. Outgoing and sociable, can brighten up any social situation.

Well that sounds pretty spot-on, I'm pretty awesome...

OMG can you tell I live in a boringgg city! Gah- I need to go on a trip.

1 comment:

  1. LMFAO, as if you wrote about a sea lion and put a photo of a seal, omg, I just bursted out laughing because I've done quizzes like that, where I think back "why the hell did I just do that?"

    Can we please do something with our lives, I live a boring life, :(

    ReplyDelete