Monday, August 2, 2010

Life Lessons by The Spice Girls


As a little girl I sang Spice Girls songs at the top of my lungs every possible moment of my life. Walking to school, waiting in line to go into class, at recess, at detention, in the shower, at dinner, probably even in my sleep. I had no idea what they were even singing about half the time. 10+ years later, I am still in love! I went to their concert in college & balled my eyes out. hehe. I was listening to their music this morning, and their music still touches me, if not more. Songs on repeat and why...

Never Give Up On the Goodtimes

"Never give up on the goodtimes, believe in the love you find. Never give up on the goodtimes, Livin' it up is a state of mind. "

The words speak for themselves. A lovely mantra that anyone would benefit from.


Mama

"She used to be my enemy and never let me be free. Catching me in places I shouldn't be. Every other day, I'd cross the line. I didn't mean to be so bad. I never thought you would become the friend I never had. I had alot of time to think about, about the way I used to be. Never had a sense of my responsibility. "

'Cuz I just about killed my momma with my crazy antics, and in the end she's always the last man standing.

Goodbye

"Goodbye my friend. It's not the end. The times when we would play about, The way we use to scream and shout. We never drempt you'd go your own sweet way."

To all the bitches who used to be in my life. I miss them and wish them all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment